For any show or performance, we require the exact details of the performance, including, but not limited to the names of performers and participants.
All live performances require permits/permissions issued from the offices of the DTCM. It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure that these are in place. The Licensee has to submit the required documentation for this application no later than fifteen (15) days prior to the first date of promotion or ticket sales of the event. The Hotel reserves the right to cancel the Event if DTCM permissions are not in place, copies having been submitted to our offices.
As the Event is taking place at the Hotel, the venue needs to apply for all permissions under the Hotel license.
The following documentation of all artists/performers details to be submitted to the Hotel in the following format in order to process this application successfully.
Please note all entertainers require to be above 21 years of age for License application. Entertainers below 21 years old will not be granted permissions to perform.
1. Clear colored-photocopy of passport. Please note that some Arabic passports have the Issue and Expiry Date information on a separate page in the passport. It is imperative that all passport copies submitted to the Hotel are valid and must clearly show the Issue and Expiry Dates.
2. One (1) original and current passport photograph with white background of each artist/performer on JPEG format.
3. Complete written description of the type of entertainment from organizer on the relevant company letterhead that includes written confirmation whether the event is private or public.
These documents are to be scanned at high resolution to a CD in JPEG format only. Photoshop and any other formats are, unfortunately, not accepted.
The DTCM license can take 3 to 6 working days depending on levels of business for DTCM, public holidays. DTCM office works on week days until 3pm only and does not work during Friday to Saturday.
Please note that while applying for permission (be especially careful with timings during Islamic Holidays, New Year Eve etc.)
For the following countries, please calculate a time frame of minimum 14 – 21 days for permission. Entertainers out of:
Fees & Charges for DTCM Application
The Hotel can support with permissions for non-ticketed events only:
• Submission Fee – AED 520.00 per event
• Permission Fee – AED 810.00 per entertainment day
• Entertainers – AED 750.00 per entertainer
• Handling Fee – 10% of total estimated DTCM charges
Please note these charges are subject to change as per DTCM
An “e-permit fee” of AED 200.00 will apply to all non-ticketed events. The Client is liable for such fee, which will be incurred for any e-permit submission requested before 5 days prior the event, and must be pre-paid in full. An e-permit fee of AED 700.00 is applicable at the expense of the Client if the e-permit is requested and applied for less than 5 days prior to the event. In this case, the Hotel cannot guarantee the permit will be granted in time, and in this case, the entertainment and/or entertainer in question will not be allowed to perform at the event.
The Client is responsible for all costs associated with required permissions and must be paid to the Hotel in advance. Governmental submission and permission fees can be changed by the Government without prior notification, thus should any increase occur the Hotel will inform the Client for payment processing accordingly.
For ticketed events, the Client is liable to organize the DTCM permissions. The Hotel will provide a No Objection Letter which will require to be submitted along with all other documentation.